|Click on a school's name to move directly to that listing
2003-2004 School Year Calendar
|New to the state?
Click here to find out what you need to have prior to enrolling your children in any Georgia school.
the climate stays chilly morning comfortable night, however the pursuit of clean style good previously appear towards the springtime and summer months location series. Undoubtedly set strike initially family vacation springtime in this kind of a temperatures might possibly be considered a little bit that, however, if it actually is the shoes made is totally not an exaggeration!Christian Louboutin sale
With a set of "red soles" to accomplish to be successful the hearts and minds within the world's Ms., turn out to be daughters reasonable edition of glass shoes, Christian Louboutin, the newest 2012 the S / S-the selection the pretty first Symphony withinChristian Louboutin Slingback ukthe attractiveness within the shelves, and established to turn out to be the accurate joy Cinderella,cheap monster beats Ms. bear in mind to study carefully!
Camden County School Board
P.O. Box 1329
311 S. East St Kingsland, GA 31548
Superintendent - Dr. Ann Proctor
Chairperson - Jimmy Coffel
| High School
- Camden High School - 1585 Laurel Island Pkwy (was Colerain Rd)
PO Box 1549
East Kingsland, GA 31548
Principal - Gary Blount
Deputy Principal - Clay Clark
Asst Principal - Dr. John Chauncey
Asst Principal - Barbara Hall
Asst Principal - Ruth Ann Dyals
Asst Principal - Dan Harrison
Asst Principal - Joe Bryant
Guidence Dir - Barbie Dinkins
Vocational Dir - David Shannon
Athletic Dir - Gregory Reed
- CCHS 9th Grade Center - 1585 Laurel Island Pkwy (was Colerain Rd)
PO Box 1489
East Kingsland, GA 31548
Director - Daniel Simpson
Asst Principal - Dr. John Tucker
Asst Principal - Mark Durham
Asst Principal - Felicia Maxwell
| Middle School
- Camden Middle School - 1300 Middle School Rd Kingsland, Ga 31548
Principal - Luther Gibbs
Asst. Principal - Kathy Pazdalski
Asst. Principal - Malcolm Fuller
Asst. Principal - Charles Scanlon
- St Marys Middle School - 2600 Osborne Rd St Marys, GA 31558
Principal - Dr. Jo Beth Bird
Asst. Principal - Annete Williams
Asst. Principal - Margie Barlow
| Elementary School
- Crooked River Elementary - 3570 Charlie Smith Sr Hwy (was Spur 40) St Marys, GA 31558
Principal - Dr. Sheila Sapp
Asst. Principal - Nancy Boone
- David L. Rainer Elementary - 850 May Creek Dr Kingsland, GA 31548
Principal - Joe LaBelle
Asst. Principal - Angela McManigal
- Kingsland Elementary - 900 W. King Ave Kingsland, GA 31548
Principal - Charles Curry
Asst. Principal - Mike Hunter
- Mamie Lou Gross Elementary - 277 Roberts Path, Woodbine, GA 31569
Principal - Mike Wooden
Asst. Principal - Darlene Bruce
- Matilda Harris Elementary - 1100 Lakes Blvd, Kingsland, GA 31548
Principal - Joey Goble
Asst. Principal - ?
- Mary Lee Clark Elementary - 318 Mickler Dr St Marys, GA 31558
Principal - Dr. Kathryn Scroggin
Asst. Principal - Gloria Hurley
- Sugarmill Elementary - 2332 County Rd 78 St Marys, GA 31558
Principal - Michael VanHorn
Asst. Principal - Tim Morris
- St Marys Elementary - 510 Osborne St, St Marys, GA 31558
Principal - Beverly Strickland
Asst. Principal - ?
- Woodbine Elementary - 495 Broadwood Rd, Spur 25 Woodbine, GA 31569
Principal - Charlotte Tison
Asst. Principal - Rosalind Toshach
Back to Top of Page
|Georgia School K-12 Enrollment Requirements
|Entrance Age Requirements - A child must be five (5) years of age on or before September 1, to be admitted to kindergarten and six (6) years of age on or before September 1, to be admitted into the first grade. The law does not require that a child be enrolled prior to the child's seventh birthday. Under the law, kindergarten is optional.
Georgia law does make an exception on the September 1 deadline. It reads; "A child who was a legal resident of one or more states for a period of two years immediately prior to moving to this state and who was legally enrolled in a public kindergarten or first grade, or a kindergarten or first grade accredited by a state or regional association, shall be eligible for enrolling in the appropriate education program authorized in this part, if such child will attain the age of five in kindergarten or six for first grade by December 31 and is otherwise qualified."
All children enrolled for 20 school days or more in the public schools of this state prior to their seventh birthday shall become subject to the compulsory attendance law.
Required Records for School Enrollment - Georgia law requires the following in order to enroll in the Camden County Schools:
- Birth Certificate
- Eye, ear and dental records (Georgia form 3300 available from any school)
- Immunization Record (Georgia Form 3231)
- Social Security Number (Voluntary)
The following items will be helpful but not immediately required to enroll:
- Permanent records, cumulative folder
- Health records
If your child is receiving Special Education Services, you should bring a copy of:
- Psychological evaluation
- Current IEP
- Current testing results other than the psychological eval.
|Immunization Requirements - Students entering the Camden County Schools for the first time, regardless of grade level, must have been immunized, prior to admission, against;
Parents are responsible for seeing that their children are properly immunized in accordance with the law.
- Whooping cough
The state of Georgia requires 2 MMR's be given before entering the 6th grade.
- 3DPT - last one to be given after 4th birthday
- 3 Polio - last one to be given after 4th birthday
For further information, contact the Camden County School Board.